Wednesday, April 26, 2006

time flies + summer plans

So even though I have a lot to do this weekend (write 2 history papers, prepare for an in-class essay, make a mock cereal bowl/lunchbox as well as finish a comic on photoshop), I'm still in a surprisingly good mood. I'm slightly worried about the self portraits that I have to do tomorrow (I have to two 2 portraits of myself that are at least 24" x 36"...fun...), but nothing is really phasing me right now. I've been in a pretty happy mood today, and although it's been slightly unusual, I'm ok with that. I hung out with people who I don't usually hang out with during class, which was a nice change of pace (not to say that I'm sick of, nor ditched Anton + Cody), and had a nice amount of time to hang out with my usual friends as well.

Tonight FLEW by, I'm not even kidding. I left the met at 8.30, and since then it seems like I blinked and all of a sudden it's 1:00 and ive got a poetry paper to write. Not that that worries me at all. Obviously, since I'm doing this after spending two hours on the phone. I got my summer plans pretty much nailed down. so much news. tentatively, this is it:

may 26, MOVE OUT! it's time to go home
may 29-31st, hang out with max while he visits
june 5-12, wisconsin! yay baby...
june 18-july 1, south america (brazil, argentina, galapagos, peru, etc.)
july 22-27, lake shasta!
july 28-30, kevin's family reunion in anaheim
july 31-august 6, taiwan (august 5 = ama's birthday)
august 6-9, south korea
august 9-12, tokyo
september (before the 6/7), maybe san diego
september 13, first day of i.d! back to providence! yahoo!

that's pretty much my whole summer. though these dates, like i said, are TENTATIVE (so kevin, don't go booking any of that asia stuff based on this. i promise i'll talk to the travel agent/my mom about all that soon). basically though, you'll all know where to find me pretty much anyday this summer. anytime that i haven't filled here, i'm working at eight inc to make my allowance for next year. wooo hooo. i'm so excited though. i just want these last 3 weeks of school to be over...it'll happen soon enough, but ahhh.... now, to that poetry paper... love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home